Re: #set up rigpi withYaesu ft-991a #ft-991a #set

Tom W5KUB

Mark please be specific what you mean you are having trouble.  step on would be to get the rigpi controlling the freq etc.   are you able to control and tune freq and change bands with the rigpi locally?

Tom w5kub
Host of live weekly ham radio show called Amateur Radio Roundtable every Tuesday night at 8:00 PM central on W5KUB.COM .  Please join our ham radio facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/w5kub/

On Thu, Sep 12, 2019 at 11:08 AM flash673nj via Groups.Io <flash673nj=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Im new to this blog thing.

i am having trouble setting up my rigpi with my Yaesu FT-991A

Mark   KD2HAIO