Re: Need help setting up different radios

Janne Blomquist / SM5SUH

I finally got it to work. Don’t know what the problem was. After many different tests I got it back to Hamlib Dummy and save it, connected to the dummy radio once and then changed to IC-7200 default again and then it worked......

I have one thing that not working, it’s the Power meter in TX it goes up to full meter scale and stays there direct when I press PTT. I have tried different settings in calibration, but nothing seems to help, a bug maybe?

But I am glad now when I have had a QSO and the result was ok.

Jan / SM5SUH