Re: WSJT-X update procedure

james little <Climaxboop@...>

?

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 8:10 PM Bo Barry <bobarr@...> wrote:
Uploaded the instructions and link into the Files area.
Very simple task. Works great.

The procedure for updating fldigi is a bit more challenging.
I'm currently trying it following the clear instructions on the W1HKJ site.

I found an excellent Raspberry Pi line from a DL in Germany that has this info and more. But I failed to save it.

I used it but failed to increase the swap file as required and it didn't go too well.

BTW fldigi is a MASSIVE program. Grab a FEW cups of coffee as it builds and compiles.
Fingers crossed.

Also, do the SDcard copy thing BEFORE you try stuff!
73, Bo W4GHV