Re: What radio DOES work with RigPi-1234 ? ? ?

M0MUU

I have got an ic-7300 working happily with it - they key is that there are so many settings to make sure are correct and lined up....

The problems I found were to do with settings. Settings that I changed and not saved, old settings that needed removing, non-aligned settings and conflict between different accounts after the same resources. Getting it to forget erroneous settings I found tricky.
All really to do with me not setting things up properly in the first place....
Also it is a computer, and if something else is running trying to use the same ports, or if one has it trying to do something over the Internet - and the Internet is not there - it of course causes problems.