Re: What radio DOES work with RigPi-1234 ? ? ?

Tom W5KUB

It works with practically every radio.  Many have been documented.  The biggest issue is that there are many ways to hook up to your transceiver and and all have some specific configuration based on how you select how to hook it up.  I have tested it on recent equipment Icom, yaesu, kenwood, and even have it working on a kenwood ts-570 which is probably 20 years old.

In addition to configuring it for your radio (radio menu settings must also be set for your configuration to match the rigpi) then you need to decide how you will use it.  Locally controlling a rig on your desk, or maybe controlling it across  your inhouse LAN, or even accessing it from outside your home via the internet.  All of these have to be configured to match what you want to do.

There is a lot of good help and experts on the rigpi forum and will help you to get yours going.

Tom W5KUB
Host of live weekly ham radio show called Amateur Radio Roundtable every Tuesday night at 8:00 PM central on W5KUB.COM .  Please join our ham radio facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/w5kub/

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 1:11 PM Michael Roche via Groups.Io <aa2ls=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
After reading of all the problems with many radios working with RigPi-1234, I'm wondering if there is ANY radio that DOES work?