Ic7300

Kurt Lautenschlager

I have been holding off setting the RigPi up to my IC7300

Has anyone succeeded in doing so and if so can you post the exact setup procedure?  I thought this was going to be PnP but it seems not

I have had no issues with Remote Rig which required port forwarding etc... RemoteShack was even easier ... sorry I am rambling on just frustrated with all the issues I am hearing for a unit that is described as 1234.  But I have faith it will all work out

Kurt - W1WWA

On May 20, 2019, at 10:52, George Cox <georgecoxgccs@...> wrote:

Manuel W4SSB, I tried the same with a MFJ-5706MD for my Yaseu FT-991 and no luck.
de WB6OEB

On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 10:49 AM Manuel Maseda <mmaseda@...> wrote:
I’m attempting to use one of the MFJ-5713DI cables to connect an Icom 7100 to the RigPi.  I’m not getting any receive or transmit audio from the radio.  Am I supposed to install some jumpers on the header connector on the RJ-45 audio connector board?

Manuel W4SSB