Re: Rigpi ptt led stop lighting up. Kenwood TS 590s

Howard Nurse, W6HN

Hi Loic,

When you first start RigPi, the RigPi software isn’t started.  I don’t know where the tone is coming from.  The only speaker in RigPi is the one on the CW Keyer board.

We have a number of options at this point to solve the problem.  I assume you don’t have a backup of the memory card from when you first received it.  I will contact you by email to discuss how to proceed.  The problem may be that the memory card has been corrupted because of the faulty power supplies...