Re: Need help setting up ic7300

james little <Climaxboop@...>

Hi Bo! This is Jim K4JUO since 1959!  I will be glad to pay you to get my Rigpi working. I have a tower here but spend a lot of time at my wife’s HOA. I have an active family practice in Climax and at age 77, trying to sell it. If I could use this 20 meter 4 el. Yagi on remote, it would be great. Thanks for your help. 7226 charnel lane, climax, nc/336-317-7103. If you get the doctor line i’ll Call you back. Jim

On Mon, Sep 9, 2019 at 8:24 PM Bo Barry <bobarr@...> wrote:
I live down the road near Concord, willing to help.
Retired and hate to travel tho.
I used to charge $25/hr for travel and $50/hr when I had to think hard.
Had a good time part-time consulting while a professor at UNCC.
Retirement is lots more fun.

I have my system on an IC-7610 going (had it on a 7300 earlier).
Raspberry pi is a BEAR for beginners, unless you are lucky.
I'll do what I can. I have a condensed how-to somewhere. I'll look for it.
73, Bo W4GHV since '54