RigPI RSS Wiki Now Available

Larry McElhiney

Hi Folks,

On the left-hand sidebar, Wiki should now be available at the bottom of the list.  We've already populated it with many of the File articles and other RigPI information.

The Wiki is set as Read Only to provide information for the membership. If you want to create or update articles there, please send the information to the Moderators

We encourage you to continue to use the Forum for questions and information sharing during your setup process.  Any completed rig Setup file can be uploaded to the Files section.  (We will create Wiki pages for these files as well.)

Thank you,

Larry
AC9OX