I hv everything working sort of. No audio out to the transmitter when using WSJT-X

ad9p <ad9p@...>

I just received the MFJ1234 yesterday, and an trying to use it with a Yaesu FT991A.   I am using the usb codec from the radio to the RigPi.  Cat works great, audio in works , but I cannot get audio out to the radio, hence no output.
The software is WSJT-X,  and being somewhat of a computer dummy I am lost.  I have the RigPi plugged into a monitor, and have not tried remote operation yet.  My 77 year old brain is TILTED, and needs a reset.
I have searched the files section, but still hv no answer.
Al
AD9P