Re: Centurylink Zyxel c1100z Modem not forwarding port 7488

Ken K

I am having a problem with port 80 and 7488.  I have them opened in my router but they fail
a port scan test.  Other ports like VNC, MUMBLE, as well as many other programs that require
an open port are all working.  My provider blocks port 80 based on some reading from their
FAQs.  I have rigpi working local but can't get it to work outside of my home.
I am using the IP from my provider same way as I use for other devices I connect to my home
with when away so I feel comfortable I am doing it right.

RigPi is working fine in the house but my need is for remote work
Ken