Re: Your help needed!

james little <Climaxboop@...>

Thank you

On Mon, Sep 2, 2019 at 9:58 AM Bob via Groups.Io <bob.fairbairn=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
James,
I am setting up the 7300 with pretty good success.  Howard did a short post a little bit ago that is a fast setup for the 7300.  I will find it and link you to it.  That long PDF is much more complex than you need.

In summary I have done and am working on the following.

1.  Hookup keyboard mouse and display to the RigPi for initial setup.
2. I am using wired networking but wireless should work.
2a.  Run through first setup of RSS
3.  I reset my 7300 to factory defaults to be sure I was on a level playing field.  (Save settings to SD card is you need)
4.  Two cables to the 7300 USB and one for CW Keying (I have to build the CW one today)
5.  I will find you the link to the setup post Howard did and add it here.

I am still working on how I will do remote access outside of the house and setting the levels.  I am also logging things I am going in a set of posts first run experience.

--
73 KE9A