Re: Your help needed!

Bob

Edited

James,
I am setting up the 7300 with pretty good success.  Howard did a short post a little bit ago that is a fast setup for the 7300.  I will find it and link you to it.  That long PDF is much more complex than you need.

In summary I have done and am working on the following.

1.  Hookup keyboard mouse and display to the RigPi for initial setup.
2. I am using wired networking but wireless should work.
2a.  Run through first setup of RSS
3.  I reset my 7300 to factory defaults to be sure I was on a level playing field.  (Save settings to SD card is you need)
4.  Two cables to the 7300 USB and one for CW Keying (I have to build the CW one today)
5.  Follow this https://groups.io/g/RigPi/message/442

Read the http://RigPi.net/help file and I mean really read it!  I have found it most helpful.

I am still working on how I will do remote access outside of the house and setting the levels.  I am also logging things I am going in a set of posts first run experience.

--
73 KE9A