Re: Your help needed!

Vic VE3JAR <vloewen2@...>

Thanks for your comments Howard and the effort from many other involved with HELP.
Yes It would be  good to have more success stories with set-up infor for various radio's.
Still have not seen or mentioned any success Stories or troubles with the RADIO IC-7200.

Great to see the advancement with RigPI updates and future new devekopments  .........

73 Vic

On Sun, Sep 1, 2019 at 8:20 PM Howard Nurse, W6HN <hlnurse@...> wrote:
I really appreciate it when someone with experience dealing with an issue jumps in to help if a relevant question is asked.  A special thanks to those already doing so!  I know many are using RigPi with great success, and we'd like to see you participating more.

Many questions have been answered previously in the Forum. Please use the Search button at the top of the message window to do a quick look to see if it has.  Questions can also be answered by information in the Forum files area.  Finally, programs that are widely used (such as Mumble and the digital mode programs) usually have active support groups, and provide a rich help resource.

Larry, AC9OX, has been busy creating a Wiki here on the Forum for all to use.  If you have successfully connected to a radio, please write up the steps you took so Larry can add your input.

Thanks for your help making the RigPi Forum a success!