Re: FT-857 No Audio

Terrence Redding

Good Morning, Jeff,

I have both LAN wired and wireless.  I will try to set it up wireless to avoid a lightening path for the remote base.

Terry - W6LMJ

On Aug 24, 2019, at 9:52 AM, Terrence R. Redding <tredding@...> wrote:

Excellent. Glad to hear it. Are you LAN or also remote via the web?

On Aug 22, 2019, at 10:16 PM, Jeffj51@... wrote:

Hi Terry -

Howard was able to access my RigPi and found that the Mumble app was set to push to talk for the audio input setting. It should have been set to continuous for it to work properly. I am now fully functional using RigPi remotely and ready to make some contacts. Howard is an amazing resource for resolving issues like this and I encourage everyone to keep trying if you have any problems getting RigPi to work. Good luck with your system and let us know how it turns out.

73,
Jeff KB5CT