Re: First Run Experience #mfj-1234 #ic-7300 #quick-start

Terrence Redding

Dear KE9A,

Thank you for taking to time to share your experience setting up the RigPI with your IC-7300. One point of clarification please.

You said "About 5 minutes into reading and started the debugging process the RigPI told me there was an update. POOF things are working locally. “ What did you update, the IC-7300 or the RigPI?

I too will be using an iMac. I have an IC-7610, IC-7600, TS-2000 and FT-857d to consider as a RigPI remote station. I may need a second RigPI

Terry - W6LMJ