Re: First Run Experience #mfj-1234 #ic-7300 #quick-start

Bob

After following the directions for setting up Mumble with the IC-7300 RX audio is working on my iPhone and on an iPad.  (Note both running iOS 13.1 beta).  I will test TX audio later this evening.

NOTES: The mumble iOS client is not an iPad app, while it does work it is an iPhone display and it is always in portrait mode.  The Mumble App on Windows is not retina aware and the screen is weird and hard to see on my Lenovo Yoga 920.  Audio routing on macOS and Windows will need some adjustment so the mic and speaker are not hearing each other.
--
73 KE9A