Re: TS 2000 no PTT

Don Domina

Howard,

I have the following information per your note:
ESC and SPACEBAR has no impact on the RED PTT light.  It remains on.
Under KEYER, the following are ticked:  PTT ON when radio connected, Enable Keyer PTT, Enable Sidetone.  With this condition, there was no change after a reboot.
I unticked Enable Sidetone and rebooted, the condition did not change.  I returned it to the ticked position.
If I DISCONNECT RADIO, the light goes off.  As soon as I CONNECT RADIO, the light comes back on.  The light is off immediately after a reboot, but comes on as soon as I touch PTT.

I am set on 40M SSB for this testing.

Thanks

Don KC0DE