From: RigPi@groups.io [mailto:RigPi@groups.io] On Behalf Of Bruce Perens K6BP via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2019 10:53 AM
To: RigPi@groups.io
Subject: [RigPi] Off-topic - Open source license compliance - not RigPi

If you are the copyright holder of Open Source software, and are worried that your license is not being complied with by a manufacturer, I can connect you with someone who will help. If you are not the copyright holder, sometimes it turns out that I am! And if you are the manufacturer and don't understand how to comply, I can talk with you and/or your lawyer, gratis and under NDA. I can at least give advice. But you should take this up with me off the list. This is not a RigPi issue.

Thanks

Bruce

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019, 10:39 AM Roeland Jansen, PA3MET <roeland.jansen69@...> wrote:

Bruce, did you also look at the RS918 io group where someone fails to present the modified sources for "his" rs928 code?

(maybe we should take this off list)