Re: IC-7300 Working Great except----

Aaron Jones

John,

I was helping K7DAD with his IC-7300 and he experienced the situation where when hitting PTT it remained keyed up and did not release.  I was unable to reproduce on my IC-7100 so we did two things:

1. I had him reboot the rigpi
2. I updated his rigpi to 1.05

My suspicion was that it was the first step that resolve it, but it's only a guess. I suspect that he had logged into the rigpi and opened the RigPI interface so that was connected to his Radio and then he opened it on his Phone simultaneously.  Again, I don't believe he's reproduced it since.

I am setting up another IC-7300 on Thursday and will try to reproduce.

AG7GK