Re: RigPi Audio Connections

Tom W5KUB

Here is the pin out for audio on the RJ connector

Host of live ham show called Amateur Radio Roundtable every Tues night at 8:00 PM central. All shows are recorded and can be watched at any time on on our website. Our audio is also simulcast on international shortwave on 5130 Khz.   We are also on every podcast carrier if you are looking for an audio version of our program.

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 12:27 PM WA8KHP - <joepic9@...> wrote:
I have a couple questions on the Audio options on RigPi.
1.  On the MJF-1234 box shown on the HELP web site in RSS CONNECTIONS area, there is an RJ-8 AUDIO connector that references the MFJ-1204.  Is this connector going to the  pins on the MFJ-1234AB Audo board?  Is there a pinout diagram of that connector on UR web site?  How do U envision this connector being used?

2.  Are there any examples showing how to use BlueTooth connection?  Is this audio only? What products would I use the Bluetooth with?

Thanks

73 David - WA8KHP