Re: Rigpi with IC-718

Adam Hosa

So far no luck. If i try running some commands from the pi terminal (using 313 which is for a 718) Im getting a communication bus error. Saw some posts somewhere about having to turn off CI-V transceive on icom radios (which I did). Dont know if i need to maybe specifically set baud rate on the 718 and rigpi? Tinkering around with it. I had several cables laying around which i thought should work for CIV (have the USB end with that 'converter) and 1/8 " on the other for the rig. Enjoying myself, hasnt exactly been plug-n-play yet, but somehow i'll figure it out  :)