PTT cycles #mfj-1234

KT7AZ

I am accessing the RigPi by both an Ipad on wifi and local Win10 PC on ethernet via my local Lan, all connections seem good and working with the IC 7300, except I am having one issue with both the Ipad and PC.  When I push the PTT the radio keys and unkeys several times before staying keyed.  The PTT button on the RigPi web browser interface on both devices goes red for PTT but when I observe the IC7300 radio I see it cycling between RX and TX.  The Audio on Mumble can also be heard cycling on the devices.
Any ideas would be great.
Thanks
Gary
KT7AZ