RigPi Audio Connections

WA8KHP -

I have a couple questions on the Audio options on RigPi.
1.  On the MJF-1234 box shown on the HELP web site in RSS CONNECTIONS area, there is an RJ-8 AUDIO connector that references the MFJ-1204.  Is this connector going to the  pins on the MFJ-1234AB Audo board?  Is there a pinout diagram of that connector on UR web site?  How do U envision this connector being used?

2.  Are there any examples showing how to use BlueTooth connection?  Is this audio only? What products would I use the Bluetooth with?

Thanks

73 David - WA8KHP