Re: Anyone running FT8 with RigPi and an IC-7300 - How do I lower the audio?

Aaron Jones

Adam,

The easy way to control the RF level is to load FLRIG which has that was one of the slider options.  That's how I adjust it when working remotely, though it requires logging onto the PI and FLRIG loaded which cannot run simultaneously while the RigPI is controlling your rig.

On page 19-4 of the Advanced IC 7300 guide at the bottom there's a reference to send/reading the AF Output level.

Have you built a macro for your 7300 yet?

I have an IC-7100 and it's similar:

On 7/25/2019 12:39 PM, N5VMO Pat wrote:
That is about the same location I us on my signal just keep it out of the RED ZONE =)

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 2:29 PM Adam Hosa via Groups.Io <Ifone=me.com@groups.io> wrote:

Thanks Aaron!

So my big task/question would be to figure out if I can control the ACC/USB AF Level using a Macro from the RigPI :)

Adam

--
73's Pat  N5VMO