From: RigPi@groups.io [mailto:RigPi@groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2019 1:14 PM
To: RigPi@groups.io
Subject: Re: [RigPi] Using GPIO's to turn on other things

  I have also used WEMO devices but I am trying to get away from trusting "some company server" there was one day that my WEMO's where dead due to WEMO service being down. I think the RIGpi could turn on or off a 4 channel relay board easily even if I do it through SShH although the RIGpi web server would make it nice hint hint... there are some of us who just bought the SD card without any hardware so we can "roll our own"
Thanks

Mike WA3O