Re: New SD card, user name and pw for logging in via VNC?

Hi Mitch,

All the default passwords and user names are provided in Rigpi Pi Help.  But change them ASAP if you are opening up RigPi to the Internet.  Instructions for making the changes are also in Help.

73, Howard W6HN

On Jul 15, 2019, at 12:55 PM, "w4oa@..." <w4oa@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Answered my own question, user name pi pw 7388

Always search the forum first! :)

Got my sd card today, no computer monitor at rigpi position, I use VNC to connect to all of my RPi units. Rigpi is on network, VNC logon screen comes up, but does not recognize the user admin and pw blank? Also tried to login vis ssh, user admin and pw blank does not work either.

Suggestions?

Tnx
Mitch W4OA