Icom 7610 Compatibility

Garry Decker <K9WHF@...>

I am a new subscriber, thanks for allowing me to be a member.
i would like to use the MFJ-1234 on my IC-7610 and possibly on one of my IC-7300’s.
Has anyone successfully accomplished this?
The 7610 is already connected to my router by Ethernet
via its own self contained server and is successfully running RS-BA1, but it is cumbersome and requires the radio to be powered up 100% of the time.
The Radio USB port is already committed to my desktop.
My version of RS-BA1 requires Winders based laptop to run.
I would appreciate comments about this idea. I am quite intrigued with the idea of running a radio from my iPhone
XMax
Thank you
Garry
W9WHF