Re: Support for NW Digital Radio DRAWS hardware (idea)

Howard Nurse, W6HN

Hi Stephan,

Thanks for the info on DRAWS, an interesting product.

RigPi is currently open source except for the 3 graphics components.  All the licensing info is contained in the RigPi software.  Moving it to Github will require using new open source tools to replicate the graphics components, but it won’t change the underlying license except to make the RigPi code easier to access by anyone who has not at least purchased the preloaded memory card.  The complete image will not be made available on Github, only the RigPi server software.

I do not have an ETA at this point for making the code available on Github, I’m swamped with the current release which has a higher priority.  So much to do, so little time!