Support for NW Digital Radio DRAWS hardware (idea)

Stephan DG1BGS

A friend of mine purchased the RSS from MFJ and I had a short discussion
with him today. I'm not interested in the Keyer- or Audio board, but I
own a DRAWS hat from NW Digital Radio that could be used with this
amazing Software package.
I'll wait until the Software is released on Github (when will this be
approx?) and take a closer look into it. Or Howard might be interested
to implement the hardware-support for the DRAWS hat as well and make it
available as an option in the settings.

73 & 55 from Singapore de Stephan 9V1LH / DG1BGS