Re: RS-918 Setup for the MFJ-1234 #rs-918 #mfj-1234

Mark Weisheimer

While I haven't heard of anyone yet using that radio (or any of it's mcHF cousins) it appears to have everything it would need to work.
It has a mini-USB interface (the DFU port) that would allow you to connect a single USB-Mini cable from the RigPi to the radio.
That would carry both CAT radio control (it supports FT-918 CAT commands) and USB audio for Transmit and Receive audio.

--
73 - Mark - K8MHW
'A well seasoned RigPi Enthusiast...since April 23, 2019!' - I am not otherwise affiliated with MFJ or RigPi