Re: SignaLink USB cable

K7UL@...

Thank you all for your help.  I am still struggling but I've narrowed down my problem to the TX keying.  On the rear connector of the TS-2000 there are 2 different PTT lines.  One that mutes the front panel mic input and only uses the rear input, and one that leaves both the front and rear audio inputs live.
Currently rigpi is using CAT controls to key the transmitter, and not the tx line at the rj45 connector.  That is keeping my radio from using the correct audio input.  So its a software issues.... and I will just have to dig into the hamlib settings......I think.