Re: IC-7100 radio hookup

Tom W5KUB

Howard needs to answer this.  Im not quite understanding

Host of live ham show called Amateur Radio Roundtable every Tues night at 8:00 PM central. All shows are recorded and can be watched at any time on on our website. Our audio is also simulcast on international shortwave on 5130 Khz.   We are also on every podcast carrier if you are looking for an audio version of our program.

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 3:22 PM WA8KHP - <joepic9@...> wrote:
Tom,

I need to have CAT Control to a PC to control my Apache-Labs 100D.  The USB port on the Raspberry Pi can not connect to a PC so I must use multiple cables going from USB to serial port on Pi to null modem cable to serial port back to USB cable on PC?  Are there any other options?  Thanks.

73

David - WA8KHP
On Apr 15, 2019, at 4:17 PM, Tom W5KUB <tom@...> wrote:
Manuel, the cat control is done via the usb cable between rigpi and the radio

de w5kub
Host of live ham show called Amateur Radio Roundtable every Tues night at 8:00 PM central. All shows are recorded and can be watched at any time on on our website. Our audio is also simulcast on international shortwave on 5130 Khz.   We are also on every podcast carrier if you are looking for an audio version of our program.

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 1:47 PM Manuel Maseda <mmaseda@...> wrote:
In looking at the help file I see how transmit and receive audio interfaces between the RSS and the radio but how does radio control interconnect?