From: RigPi@groups.io [mailto:RigPi@groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Harrison
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 9:00 AM
To: RigPi@groups.io
Subject: Re: [RigPi] Installing RigPi on Icom IC-7100 and IC-7300 Radios

All,

 I have RigPi working with my IC-7610 and my MacBook using Safari on my local LAN

Clint's document was very helpful

Audio reports have been excellent using the MacBook's built-in microphone (better than the studio mic I had been using directly with the 7610 :-)

---

My next steps are to get it working across the Internet, and the iPhone app CommCat working....

Thanks again to Clint and all the others here on the list willing to patiently assist others!

Best,

brian
kn4r