Re: Installing RigPi on Icom IC-7100 and IC-7300 Radios

Clint Chron

Hi Mike,

It will be interesting to see if the instructions work for you.

At my cabin, I use two Dow Key 12 VDC relays with my IC-7100.  The HF antenna goes through one relay and the VHF/UHF antenna goes through the 2nd relay.  The relays are powered from my Astron power supply.  I use a Belkin Wemo device to control AC power to the power supply.  So with the AC power off, the relays are powered off and the two antennas are connected to ground through the relays.  I control the Wemo switch over the Internet via an app on my cell phone.

73

Clint

W7KEC