Re: was Apache-Labs - 100D connection to PC: Zerotier

Clint Chron

Hi Larry,

I have a similar problem with my ISP for my remotely located cabin.  I currently use the Icom RS-BA1 software, but will be converting over to RigPi.

I use a Dynamic DNS service from this vendor:

https://www.noip.com/

I use the free service, so you have to renew your host name every 30 days (you get a renewal email and the renew takes about 30 seconds.  So my remote DSL router ends up with a permanent host name and the IP address associated with the host name is updated by the noip cloud server whenever my Internet router gets a new DHCP IP lease.

73

Clint

W7KEC