From: RigPi@groups.io [mailto:RigPi@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ben
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2019 2:44 PM
To: RigPi@groups.io
Subject: Re: [RigPi] Supported Browsers for RigPi

There may be a setting on the mouse that may be doing that on your computer. In the mouse settings check the wheel settings to see if there is a setting to select multiple lines. I am not seeing the multiple steps on my Windows 7 machine on IE11 or Chrome and my mouse (not Logitech) is set for 3 lines a detent.

Reuben Stapp "Ben"

KB5ZO

Product Development Engineer

MFJ Enterprises, Inc.