Re: Mabuchi SF-266SA 18mm square motor

SP4149

Edited

On the motors I received, the label was a hologram that is only visible in certain directed light.

However this photo shows the  internal structure of these four magnets, six pole rotors

Minebea-DC-12V-6500RPM-Large-Torque-6-Pole-Rotor-Micro-15MM-Square-DC-Toy-Motor

ken clark

www.shastasprings.com

On 2018-03-28 14:55, Richard Knight wrote:

I was looking at the photos closely and some of the $1.71 ones look like copies of the Mabuchi as the don;t seem to have the logo inscribed on the casing so i went big and paid the slightly higher price !!!!!!!!! Rick.

On 3/28/2018 5:17 PM, SP4149 wrote:
Mabuchi must have made a large overrun of these motors, they are getting even cheaper.
Prices on eBay now down to $1.71 each including shipping and then got an additional 10% discount for ordering 10.
If I find a double ended version, I might order a 100...
--
ken clark
mechanical solutions to mechanical problems

--

Join RepowerAndRegear@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.