Region 43 RPC Region43RPC@groups.ioThe National Public Safety Planning Advisory Committee (NPSPAC) Region 43 800 MHz Regional Review Committee addresses allocation of spectrum in the public safety 800 MHz band. The FCC's National Plan for Public Safety Radio Services sets national guidelines for use of the 800 MHz spectrum while allowing regional public safety planning committees to develop regional plans tailored to their areas own particular communications needs.
he National Coordinating Committee (NCC) 700 MHz Regional Planning Committee is responsible for establishing a regional plan for the use of the public safety channels that will become available as 700 MHz band is being reallocated from television broadcast services to various public safety and commercial services. The Committee is also responsible for planning and coordinating the use of the 4.9 GHz public safety band.
- 16 Members
- 4 Topics , Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.