Topics

WSJTX file locations in Raspian Stretch

Alan

Can someone please tell me where Stretch hides the files for WSJTX? I have “see hidden files” checked. I’m particularly trying to find the .adi file so I can import my log into a new installation. I know it’s there somewhere because I’ve done it before, but just can’t seem to locate it this time. Thanks, Alan, K2RHK

Larry Greenwald

Hi Alan,
Try ~/.local/share/WSJT-X

Larry - WB0SIO

On 5/1/20 9:55 PM, Alan wrote:
Can someone please tell me where Stretch hides the files for WSJTX? I have “see hidden files” checked. I’m particularly trying to find the .adi file so I can import my log into a new installation. I know it’s there somewhere because I’ve done it before, but just can’t seem to locate it this time. Thanks, Alan, K2RHK

Alan

Thanks, Larry. That’s it! Carved in stone now for future reference.
Alan, K2RHK

Learn ls -al     From bash shell.

Aug
AG5AT

Doc Dowd, W1DOC

Better to install 'locate'. Run 'sudo updatedb' and then 'locate filename'.
Try 'man find' as well.

Glenn VE9GJ

I believe the actual package name is mlocate and yes it works great.
73
Glenn VE9GJ

On May 3, 2020 6:34:15 PM ADT, "Doc Dowd, W1DOC" <bdowd48@...> wrote:
Better to install 'locate'. Run 'sudo updatedb' and then 'locate filename'.
Try 'man find' as well.

Alan

Thanks, Glen and everyone. It’s sure something I could use (read: need). I’ll install it.
Alan