Topics

Virtual Audio connection between CubicSDR and Fldigi

Walter

Hello Hams,

I have a Pi4B running Fldigi and CubicSDR (SDRPLay RSP1A).  I have yet to figure out how to connect that Audio from the CubicSDR to the Fldigi.

On my Windows PC I use a Virtual Audio Cable.  How does one set up a type of Virtual Audio Cable in the Pi4B to connect these two Software.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

73 W9KJO, Walter

--
In Christ, Until He Come, Perhaps Today . . .
73

Mark Griffith

Do a good Internet search and you'll find something.  I just did a quick search and got some results.

Mark
KD0QYN

On Sun, Apr 12, 2020 at 08:45 AM, Mark Griffith wrote:

Do a good Internet search and you'll find something.  I just did a quick search and got some results.

Mark
KD0QYN

On Sunday, April 12, 2020, 6:35:48 AM CDT, Walter <w9kjo@...> wrote:

Hello Hams,

I have a Pi4B running Fldigi and CubicSDR (SDRPLay RSP1A).  I have yet to figure out how to connect that Audio from the CubicSDR to the Fldigi.

On my Windows PC I use a Virtual Audio Cable.  How does one set up a type of Virtual Audio Cable in the Pi4B to connect these two Software.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

73 W9KJO, Walter

--
In Christ, Until He Come, Perhaps Today . . .
73
Walter Huyck
W9KJO
A Google search, numerous Google searches were my first, second, third, ect . . . attempts for answers.  I really didn't find an answer.  Perhaps I don't know what to ask for.

When you don't know you don't know.

So help would be great.

Thanks, W9KJO, Walter

--
In Christ, Until He Come, Perhaps Today . . .
73
Walter Huyck
W9KJO

Marty Hartwell

Hi

I expect the first question, is there a Virtual Audio Cable program available in the Raspberry

repositories?

Then how to set it up would more then likely somewhat like the Windows version you usually

use.

Marty kd8bj

On 4/12/20 6:35 AM, Walter wrote:
Hello Hams,

I have a Pi4B running Fldigi and CubicSDR (SDRPLay RSP1A).  I have yet to figure out how to connect that Audio from the CubicSDR to the Fldigi.

On my Windows PC I use a Virtual Audio Cable.  How does one set up a type of Virtual Audio Cable in the Pi4B to connect these two Software.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

73 W9KJO, Walter

--
In Christ, Until He Come, Perhaps Today . . .
73
Walter Huyck
W9KJO
I guess that would be a great question.  Can anyone answer this?  Is there such a program for Pi4B running Buster