Topics

USB Power supplies

Charles Gallo

As a FYI, we sell a IIoT device at work based upon a Pi and some daughter boards (aka a lot of the type of thing we do here) and this is the supply we ship with the product

https://www.amazon.com/NorthPada-Raspberry-Supply-Charger-Adapter/dp/B07V2QRSDH/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=rpi%2B4%2Bpower%2Bsupply&qid=1580831211&sr=8-6&th=1

We don't make a dime off this, so don't feel bad about sending this out

73 de KG2V

Charlie

--

Cliff Dorr

Have you measured rfi for this ps?  I have a similar unit(shipped by a popular Pi kit supplier) that creates a lot of 20m hash on my 7610.  My fix was to use the Anker dc battery bank recharger used for my iphone.  It will run my pi for a few days..an acceptable solution until I find a suitable regulated dc ps.

Charles Gallo

No, I have not

--
73 de KG2V