TNC-X setup #hardware #tnc

Bob Bennett

I pulled out a couple of old ChipWorks TNC-X's and would like to set both of them on my Pi3. The lights blink off an on when powered up, but I would like to do a fresh install to get them running. There are a number of different sets of instructions on the internet, and I have not be able to get any to work. I would like to hear from someone that has theirs working that can point me to a file with the instructions.

Thanks

Bob NZ2Z

David Ranch

Hello Bob,

Which guides have you tried and at what step did you get stuck?  We can try helping you solve a specific issue if you give us one.  As an alternative, I have my guide at https://www.trinityos.com/HAM/CentosDigitalModes/RPi/rpi4-setup.html which is a cookbook style doc which should get packet working.  If you have questions and/or problems, ask away.