SOLVED Re: FLDIGI, empty receive screen

Carlos

I found the issue.
Squelch was all the way up, So nothing was printing.
At some point, of which I don't have any recollection of doing, I must have turned the SQL all.

Thanks
Carlos
KE5DFK

Bill Cromwell

Hi,

I was wondering about that but it seemed "too easy".

73,

Bill KU8H

bark less - wag more

On 10/18/21 7:49 AM, Carlos via groups.io wrote:
I found the issue.
Squelch was all the way up, So nothing was printing.
At some point, of which I don't have any recollection of doing, I must have turned the SQL all.

Thanks
Carlos
KE5DFK

Gary

I thought that in digital modes the squelch defaulted to inoperative. Or at least could be set that way.

=Gary AK2QJ

In digital modes you should have the radio's squelch wide open.

On 18/10/2021 12:26 Gary <gary@novosielski.com> wrote:

I thought that in digital modes the squelch defaulted to inoperative. Or at least could be set that way.

=Gary AK2QJ

Nigel A. Gunn, ///shoulders.outwards.resolutions tel +1-937-971-0366
Amateur Radio G8IFF W8IFF and GMRS WRBV701, e-mail nigel@ngunn.net www http://www.ngunn.net

Dave R

Reduce RF gain to minimize AGC pumping. Adjust RF gain to "fine tune" audio levels into the decoder.

Squelch may be offered on HF, but is useless for DX.

imho 73

Amateur Radio G8IFF W8IFF and GMRS WRBV701, e-mail nigel@... www http://www.ngunn.net