Topics

SDRpi

Ron Liekens

I just installed a radio image based on Vanilla OS for the Raspbery Pi called SDRpi. It runs fine wit several well known SDR's. Just see the home page for the details.

https://pisdr.luigifreitas.me/

73' Ron
on2ron

Bryan Corkran, VK3KEZ

I’ve installed the image on RPi 3b+ and RTL-SDR boots fine all looks good, does not list any of the programs in the menu , ran the scripts on the desktop . associated apps dont run.

To test the Pi and the SDR  I separately installed Qubic SDR : that works fine.

Ron Liekens

Running a Pi4/2Gb here and all is fine. Just ordered a last generation RTL-(SDR) to see if it will work. Next step is installing dll's for other SDR's like the Adalm Pluto, Elad FDM-S2 and SDRplay models. Using a first model Airspy presently. I like the inclusion of Gpredict, but there is a bunch of software missing for my use which I will install from repositry. Personally, once you get SDRangel under your belt it seems to a nice piece of kit with lots of functionality.

73' Ron
on2ron

Box1600

Thanks for posting this link.