Topics

Script & Icon

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

Two items :

1) I have created a script and would now like to have in Icon on the Desktop or create Menu location for it (Main > Mail >Get Mail from CALL)

2) I need help getting script to run mheard udr1 command, display the call signs only in a tabbed format 5 wide by rows needed to show all results

Prompt me for call sign from above display then execute wl2kax25 -c %CALL% -V where %CALL% is the entered value for the keyboard.

I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide.

73s, Ed, KD9FRQ

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

Is anyone able and willing to help guide me?

Ed, KD9FRQ

On 6/2/2020 11:43 AM, Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ via groups.io wrote:
Two items :

1) I have created a script and would now like to have in Icon on the Desktop or create Menu location for it (Main > Mail >Get Mail from CALL)

2) I need help getting script to run mheard udr1 command, display the call signs only in a tabbed format 5 wide by rows needed to show all results

Prompt me for call sign from above display then execute wl2kax25 -c %CALL% -V where %CALL% is the entered value for the keyboard.

I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide.

73s, Ed, KD9FRQ

Rich Gordon

I will try to help. I am mobile right now and will elaborate when I get home.

--
Rich Gordon
k0eb

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ