From: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io <RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io> on behalf of abners@... <abners@...>
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2020 1:20:21 PM
To: RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io <RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio@groups.io>
Subject: [RaspberryPi-4-HamRadio] Sale for Masks

Hi,

We currently have a sale for both disposable and reusable masks and provide very fast shipping! For 10% off of all orders use Promo Code: SAVE10TODAY on our website www.ISCSelect.com

If you are looking to purchase for your business/organization with bulk discounts, please fill out the wholesale form on our website, or simply reply to this email.

Thanks!

Spammer -- Has been banned.

Gmccullers@...

[This has been dealt with, no need to respond.]

Please quit spamming the ham sites...

On Jun 1, 2020 1:20 PM, abners@... wrote:

Hi,

We currently have a sale for both disposable and reusable masks and provide very fast shipping! For 10% off of all orders use Promo Code: SAVE10TODAY on our website www.ISCSelect.com

If you are looking to purchase for your business/organization with bulk discounts, please fill out the wholesale form on our website, or simply reply to this email.

Thanks!

These spammers often set their preference to "No Email" in their profile, so they don't see replies.  The list administrators are keen to ban them if they get a message through.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 11:45 AM <Gmccullers@...> wrote:
[This has been dealt with, no need to respond.]

Please quit spamming the ham sites...

On Jun 1, 2020 1:20 PM, abners@... wrote:

Hi,

We currently have a sale for both disposable and reusable masks and provide very fast shipping! For 10% off of all orders use Promo Code: SAVE10TODAY on our website www.ISCSelect.com

If you are looking to purchase for your business/organization with bulk discounts, please fill out the wholesale form on our website, or simply reply to this email.

Thanks!

Kingston, WA
K7VE

N5XMT

iscselect is hidden behind a "privacy" site in Canada, so you don't even have direct contact with the admins if that domain.  However, you can forward the spams to domainabuse@...

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 11:48 AM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
These spammers often set their preference to "No Email" in their profile, so they don't see replies.  The list administrators are keen to ban them if they get a message through.

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 11:45 AM <Gmccullers@...> wrote:
[This has been dealt with, no need to respond.]

Please quit spamming the ham sites...

On Jun 1, 2020 1:20 PM, abners@... wrote:

Hi,

We currently have a sale for both disposable and reusable masks and provide very fast shipping! For 10% off of all orders use Promo Code: SAVE10TODAY on our website www.ISCSelect.com

If you are looking to purchase for your business/organization with bulk discounts, please fill out the wholesale form on our website, or simply reply to this email.

Thanks!

Kingston, WA
K7VE

Dave Wade

This guy has been doing the rounds. He posts a sensible but trivial questions I think here it was “looking to purchase used raspberry pi”

Then once un-moderated he spots spam.

Nasty piece of work

Dave

G4UGM

[...]

just block all addresses from the iscselect.com domain

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 12:46 PM Dave Wade <dave.g4ugm@...> wrote:

[...]

No feature to do that on the list -- your mail client may have a blacklist feature or filter to do it.

Again he is banned on this list.  No need for further comment.