Topics

Rest in peace my friend.

Jerome Kutche

WB6CYT/SK - Brian Kantor

https://www.n1uro.com/bkantor/

Terry L. Morris

Edited

Sorry for your loss. My dog will probably alert my neighbors that he needs to get outside to relieve himself. I suspect I could be a feast for him if I drop dead. I'm still active, in and out, several times per day so if I'm not seen for a couple days the neighbors will investigate. I live with my dog and radios.

Terry - KB8AMZ
Brimfield Twp, OH USA EN91hd
Linux User# 412308, Ubuntu User# 34905, PCARS#78, NAQCC#6668, QRP-ARCI#8855, SKCC#14195

Roderick Wayne Hart Sr.

I never met Brian, but have communicated with him about numerous issues since the Arpa days. He was one of a very small group who shepherded us to where we are today in the Ham Radio and Computer world. Brian always made me feel like he was interested in whatever I presented to him as a problem.

We are really going to miss him. RIP brother ........

On November 23, 2019, at 3:57 PM, Jerome Kutche <n9lya@...> wrote:

WB6CYT/SK - Brian Kantor

https://www.n1uro.com/bkantor/