Reconnect Bluetooth Paired RPi to NDROID phone?

Charles Jessee

I’ve figured out how to pair my Pixel 5a to my Raspberry Pi Zero 2W running Direwolf. Once disconnected, how do I connect them again? My phone’s Previously connected list shows my RPi but the Connect button doesn’t initiate the connection from the phone. Must be I have to re-enable connection from the RPi? If so, how?

Thanks for the help!

Bret/N4SRN

David Ranch

Hey Charles,

This might help you with some commands though it's NOT for Direwolf per se.. just generically for a Lixnux based serial port:

  https://www.trinityos.com/HAM/CentosDigitalModes/RPi/rpi4-setup.html#32e.tricks-bluetooth-d74

On 03/23/2022 04:59 PM, Charles Jessee wrote:
I’ve figured out how to pair my Pixel 5a to my Raspberry Pi Zero 2W running Direwolf. Once disconnected, how do I connect them again? My phone’s Previously connected list shows my RPi but the Connect button doesn’t initiate the connection from the phone. Must be I have to re-enable connection from the RPi? If so, how?

Thanks for the help!

Bret/N4SRN

Charles Jessee

Got that figured. To re-connect my Android tablet or phone to my RPI once already paired:
1. sudo remount
2. sudo systemctl restart bluetooth
3. Select the RPi on my Android and press the Connect button