Topics

PulseAudio

Joseph Mancino

Edited

Hi all,

I am currently testing HamPi with my FT-991A remotely and so far it is working without any problems. Very easy to set up and operate. I am leaving all my gear behind when I go to college here in 3 weeks so I wanted to be able to operate from my dorm. Anyways, using VNC is great, but there is no audio capability as of yet for home users (only for business users). My question is...is there a way to pipe audio through the VNC connection at all? I know there is PulseAudio but I can’t seem to find many ways to set it up. Has anyone else done this? I’d like to still work SSB and some VHF/UHF nets around my QTH. Just wanting to figure out if this is possible.

Thanks,
Joe KC3LMP

Arjan - PD3SPY

Hi Joe,

Could this threat be of any help? I've seen this particular question before but can't remember where. I'll do a search tonight...

Arjan
PD3SPY

Christopher Rose

KM4ACK on youtube. He has a pi build with pulse audio option. Look for build a pi v 3 video.